- Header – this is composed of the 5 orange boxes at the top of the design. Some common items found in the header are practice name, logo, phone number, address, name and social media icons social media logos.
- Flash – moving pictures on homepage (on homepage only by default). It can be removed completely or added to every page if the client requests. Our design team must make any changes to this area through ticket requests. Can make the flash area a static (still) image.
- Menu Bar – appears above, below or to the left of the Flash area depending on design.
- Content Area – this is the blue box where the content of the page is entered below the title header and shared content area.
- Editor Footer – this is the orange box that appears at the bottom of the editor. This information will appear throughout the website, as will any item in an orange box
- Site Footer – this doesn’t appear in the editor, only at the bottom of the live site. Changes to the footer can be altered under Meta Tags, but there must always be a ticket opened for changes to this area of the site.
Old Editor Walkthrough