The Client Outreach & Retention Coordinator will develop and maintain excellent relations with new and existing clients. Use exceptional client support and negotiation skills to demonstrate the value of Baystone Media’s products and retain current clients. The Client Outreach & Retention Coordinator will investigate problems, track reasons for cancellation requests and take ownership of client concerns to assist clients in making the decision to stay. The Client Outreach & Retention Coordinator must possess a passion for customer service and the products we sell in order to ensure long term client satisfaction.
- Handle inbound calls from clients requesting to cancel products/account and make best effort to retain the client
- Handle inbound escalation calls from existing clients
- Identify reasons for cancellation and overcome objections in effort to retain clients
- Carry out retention strategies to increase client success/satisfaction and reduce overall churn
- Utilize save offers appropriately and judiciously
- Process all product and account cancellations, including shutting down websites, billing and account applications
- Set-up products and billing for new clients and add-on services for existing clients
- Contact clients who are past due on their payments to update payment method and collect past due amounts.
- Contact clients who submit poor tNPS and NPS surveys and identify areas of improvement and work with client to resolve issues/concerns
- Prepare monthly reports for tNPS surveys, analyze patterns and trends and report findings along with ideas for improvement to management team
- Demonstrate the value our products by properly aligning the features, benefits, and price with the needs of our clients
- Assist in identifying trends by collecting valuable feedback on issues and possible enhancements to the product
- Adhere to productivity metrics to ensure all calls are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist the other Client Outreach & Retention Coordinator within the Chicago Health Brands when they are out of the office or need further support
- Other responsibilities as deemed necessary by management