Notes need to be made in the client editor referring every contact with a client. These notes provide a quick update for any representative answering the phone. Notes also gives our company legs to stand on a year after a cancellation, account change, picture change, etc.
- Notes should start with “Spoke with…”
- Check account contacts
- Note all open tickets in account
- General Incoming Call
- Contact Info
- Outbound Call
- Cancel Request
- Local Directories Conversation
- Social Media Conversation
- FCR* (see below)
If you need to edit a note after saving it, you only have 15 minutes to edit your note.
- Priority notes:
- Check box when leaving a note that will make the note “red” and stay on top
- Only used for very important notes that should be read first when looking at the account
- If you see a priority note that no longer applies, message Olivia to have it removed
- If a client mentioned that their email has changed, or they note that they typically use a different e-mail address than the account we have one file, please notify a Team Lead to update the account.
- Account Security:
- Ensure you are speaking with the account holder or an account contact
- Ask security question, address on account or the last four digits of the credit card
FCR - First Call Resolution
Starting to keep track of when we are able to help clients on their first call with us. If you select "FCR" when leaving a note, a ticket will be closed in your name with the details of the call.
- Rules of Thumb
- If you performed an action on a client’s account/website - YES
- If it’s related to a ticket or a ticket is created - NO
- If you answered a general question - NO